Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Rededicated

If I actually type these words out...these words here:

I am rededicating myself to this blog. I swear. Really.

...then I have no choice other than to be rededicated to the blog, right? Because if I say I am rededicating myself and then I don't, well, then that would make me a liar.

And I am no liar.

So what I'm going to do might largely be photobloggish, but I will try and write some captions or tidbits when I can.

What can I say? Life is busy and full with two kids and working full time, and that's that! There's little time for blogging.

Here are the boys. Do you think Harrison's hair looks like a mushroom? I cut the bangs myself. Mom jeans--here I come!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! welcome back!

Rachel said...

A photo blog is totally acceptable; mom jeans? NOOOOOOOOOO.

Terra, Bea's mom said...

Yay Sarah! I was getting worried. Thanks for sharing mom jeans--love it.

xoxoxo