Friday, August 26, 2005

Waiting for Planet Blisstonia

Hearing this story on the drive to work really did nothing to help the 2005 Campaign to Reduce Public Crying. It also made me a lot more sympathetic to my Aunt's insistence on chauffering my 10-year-old cousin to and from school, pressuring him to be a priest, and not letting him play outside on the street or partake in other pre-teen activities like going to birthday parties or wandering the mall with a chaperone (because of The Terrorists! You know they are totally targeting Buffalo malls.). Before I had my own son, I used to think she was crazy--now I'm not so sure.

Listen to the audio.

I need to either gather up my family and go live in an Appalachian lean-to or find a charismatic leader and wait for the mothership.

No comments: