Monday, December 05, 2005

What!?!

Rothschild® Toddler Boy's 2-pc. Snowsuit
Was $79.99; Now $31.99
Includes bonus headband
Cell phone pocket in jacket
Self-adhesive tab at pant hem for improved fit
Two-piece snowsuit includes jacket with inside cell phone pocket, CD/MP3 holder and glove pocket. Pants have three pockets. Polyester; polyester lining. Washable. Imported.

[Updated to add:
A: Maybe I should get Harrison a cell phone [for Christmas]?
S: Damn. He already has one. He does need an MP3 player though.
A: Do you think he wants the ipod photo, or the ipod nano?
S: Actually, I think he might like a Blackberry instead. He's very busy.
A: Right. Lots of playdates to coordinate, and those hostile takeovers of playground toys.

S: Exactly. And I do wish he'd stay in better touch while he's at daycare. If he had the Blackberry, then he could send me emails at work and text message my phone while I'm en route to pick him up.]

No comments: