Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Lunch Lady

"Food" I never thought I'd allow in my house until I had a child with only 1.25 teeth who insists on feeding himself and who can't eat most of the food we eat because the onions, garlic, curry, and chilies would burn a hole through his high chair tray:

  • serving-sized cans of diced fruit (tinier and more expensive than fresh fruit. "lite syrup" isn't that light. do adults actually eat these? )
  • canned green beans (mushy, stinky nastiness. in no way resembles a fresh green bean.)
  • American cheese (what is this stuff? it feels like plastic. and it smells.)
  • Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli (the meatballs look a little suspicious, but according to the label it is actually beef. smells okay. Harrison likes using the tomato sauce as a styling product.)
  • Tuna Helper (haven't yet made this, but aren't I just prolonging the life of that annoying gloved hand mascot by buying this crap?)

Never say never.

No comments: